Friday, December 8, 2017

New Website, New Adventure

Check out the new Project Becoming our Best website: https://www.projectbecomingourbest.org/ 

I have big dreams for growing this organization (see poem below) and will retire this blog as I start the blog on the new website. Thank you to all of you who supported our family through Phase 1!

You can also find Project BoB in the following places:














Weeks ago I took a scary leap
To leave my good friends at JetBlue.
After 11.5 years I left comfort and security 
For something I’ve long wanted to do.

To work with kids to teach them
The skills that will they will need 
To be compassionate and resilient leaders
Who will help their communities succeed.

You see, there’s way too much division
In the world we live in today.
When it’s “all-about-me” all the time
Helping those different from us just gets in the way.

So I’m starting a nonprofit 
To help families become their best
Through fitness challenges and meaningful volunteering
Growing the grit and empathy necessary for success.

If you believe in the potential of this effort 
And want to be part of this dream
Click on the link below on this #givingtuesday 
And join the empathy, passion, and perseverance-building team.   
🔗: https://www.projectbecomingourbest.org/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment